New Prolac HCP31/07/2012
INOXPA announces the launch of the new range of centrifugal pumps PROLAC HCP.
The new PROLAC HCP is a close-coupled centrifugal pump designed to meet the highest hygienic requirements of the food-processing, dairy and pharmaceutical industries. The range consists of 12 models with the flow rate up to 180 m3/h and head up to 95 m (50 Hz).
• New hydraulic system, enhanced to ensure an efficient and silent performance with low NPSHr.
• Stainless steel pump with matt external surface finish and polished internal finish (Ra <0,8).
• EHEDG certified pump: easily cleaned internal parts, no difficult-to-clean components and flush gaskets ensure an effective CIP/SIP.
• Hygienic design pipe legs with O-rings.
• Enhanced clamp connection of the shaft to the motor shaft.
• Motor IEC B35 (legs and flange) for all of the pumps. The PROLAC HCP pump will gradually replace the current PROLAC S pump.